Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sue Corp

  Ryan calls anything that is related with the house - a Sue Corp project so I thought I would do a blog on it.  I may not have a 'real' job but I do have 3 employees.  :)

Lakshimi:  my maid - she always wears these beautiful saris.  I have no idea how she works in them.  As she moves around the apartment, you can always hear where she is because of the clinking of her bangles. 


There are some major differences between my cleaning practices and Lakshimis.

For Example:  The broom I bought and the broom that she asked me to buy.  It was quite humorous the first day that she came and cleaned.  She had no idea how to use the broom.  I demonstrated and tried to help her hold it but she just couldn't do it.  She eventually went and borrowed a broom from security to use. 



Sobu:  my security guard.  He is always smiling a big smile like this.  He takes all of our bills when they get dropped off and brings them to me.  Also, he handles all of our garbage.



Venketesh: our driver.  We have  hired Venketesh as our personal driver (I mentioned him in an earlier post).  Currently he is working for the taxi company while we waited for our car to be delivered. He is a wonderful driver, knows where everything is.  We almost hit a cow the other day, seriously had to slam on the brakes and I heard him really laugh for the first time.  It was pretty awesome.  Our Ford Figo is being delivered tomorrow so he will officially start working for us.


My logo:

1 comment:

  1. Not as extensive as the Green Lantern Corps, but still very cool :)

    ReplyDelete